Black/Gunmetal Zip Around

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the Black/Gunmetal Zip Around wallet at the outlets? Not the accordian wallet, the smaller one. I believe that its style # is 40751.

I have seen the accordian wallet, but was hoping for the smaller one. If you have seen it, what was the price?

Thanks!!!

2. Has anyone seen this wallet anywhere??? I tried to order it, but they are not available anymore. I am assuming that they went to the outlets.

3. Sorry, I only saw the accordian one, but you said you weren't looking for that one.

4. Ah, I was thinking of you last night when I was in Lord and Taylor (KOP). They had two black/gunmetal mini skinnys on clearence. I know you are looking for the wallet, but I thought I would mention it anyway. :tup:

5. Thank you! I do have the mini skinny, but thanks anyway. Maybe someone else is looking for it. I don't think that the small wallet sold out, I wonder where they all are?