black gucci pelham!! HELP!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys!!

does anyone know where i can find a black gucci pelham in small. i want the cloth version instead of the leather ones! i saw this lady carrying it the other day and im in love! i know im a bit late but hopefully there will still be some around. THANKS :smile:!

2. Have you checked the Gucci website? I know they have the medium Pelham in black on Saks.com. I don't think it even comes in a small size though.

3. hi becky...i think it did cuz i saw someone on the forum with a small...the one on Saks is a medium...and the color in the black looks really off!! i dunno if its just the website...or its a different one? im totally confused!!

4. I could be wrong, but I thought the Pelham only comes in medium and large...

5. I checked the Gucci Website and I didn't see any small black Pelham in the canvas. They said they have it in the black guccissma leather.. I'm not sure if it came in the black canvas..

Shar - the Pelham comes in a small size but the small is a pretty big bag to me ! :smile:

6. You are safe and probably wise to purchase directly from the gucci store or somewhere like NM, Saks, etc....stay AWAY from eBay - it's full of FAKES!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice