Black GSH Part-time or City?

tiffthy

Nov 15, 2009
Hi, I got an anthracite First last year and now I am thinking to get a bigger size b bag~
I'm thinking whether to get a black color part-time or city~Always wanted to get a city but today I tried on the GSH part time and it looks very nice, especially when using with the long strap(compare to city)

But my friend said its better to get the city size because I am very tiny (5"2 and skinny)People always say part time is for taller girls...

So I am not sure....What do you guys think?
Please give me some suggestions, Thanks so much! =)

i prefer the giant part time because i love its east west look and the longer shoulder strap is really comfy, giant city is too crowded IMO;),I AM 5"2 AND SKINNY too ,i don't think it is too big at all ( i also have giant works!!)

PT!! I much prefer the look of the PT with GH over the City with GH. I don't think a PT will be too big on you at all--just look at pics of Vanessa Hudgens with her Black GGH PT...it looks awesome on her and she's about 5'2-5'3.

City!! It's my favorite bbag style. I have two GSH Cities and I do not think it's to "crowded" with the GH. It's the perfect size IMO. When I need bigger bag, I carry a Work. It's just my opinion:P