Color Black/Grey Color Family- PICS ONLY!!!

Intrecciatto Shiny Calf Bag. From the Cruise 2010 collection, Matita, color code 1302, with Brunito hardware, leather is light calf (vitellino lisse)

Natural Light

attachment.php

Fluorescent Lighting

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00807.JPG
    DSC00807.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 5,153
  • DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 5,090
I purchased this bag online a few months ago. It came with the original sales receipt and tag attached and in the original NM box. It has clearly never been used. Since dark grey is my "black", and I loved the style (which I was unlikely to find again), I happily paid substantially more than the original sales price ($700.) and way more than the purchased, marked down price of $249. Yes, the original buyer got this bag, which she never used for $249.!!!

When I consider that I sold my old LV collection to a dealer (mostly purchased in 1975-78) for a bit more than I paid for it new (and after using it for 30 years), I figured, WTH.

Anyway, here are the photos. The mirror in the bag is not leather but a tortoise like plastic with Bottega Veneta written on it. I do not know the color number and did not locate a tag inside. Maybe someone here will know the color's official name. The color in the photo may be a tad bit darker than real life. I took the pix with my ipad. I am so in love with this bag....

Attachments

• grey bag.jpg
    grey bag.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,766
  • original tags.jpg
    original tags.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,757
Reactions: ksuromax