Black & gray Portobello Bag

OMG, holiday, i laaav your new bags! green chevy and porto! :nuts: and i luv this taupey gray more....

is your porto n/s or the e/w? sorry can't tell bec of the angle. also, can you describe the distressing pls? it was said that 09's were too distressed/extremely cracked, causing leather to peel even on brand-new ones.

I LOVE your portobello!!! The combo is absolutely gorgeous. I have been secretly craving portobello totes since I saw Rachel Bilson carry her beige/black portobello!

purse-nality: thank you!!

sorry for asking this, but what is n/s and e/w ?? hehe.. :shame:
mine is the flap and smaller one..
yes, the leather is crinkled and distressed too... I ever had the 09 portobello with tweed. it's more or less the same with the new one...

ahh.. mine is this one .. I paid for that price too :lol:

taking from tpf too ^^

A48075 : Dim. : 27x35 cm
Leather Calfskin-Lamb with White Met.
Grey / Navy Blue / Dark Burgundy / Black 1590€
Leather : Calfskin AND tweed with White Met.
Black and blue or Black and green or Navy Blue 1590€

I'll give you the front angle

IMG_1394_resize.jpg

oh sweet! size is just a lil over a maxi flap! can you pull the chain thru making it a single strand to wear messenger-style? did you see navy or burgundy?

shucks sorry for the non-stop questions! my former luv for porto seems to have sparked again... this is all yer fault! :sweatdrop:

The SA in Hawaii checked her system for my transfer order and she said there were only 2 left in US Chanel boutiques. I got 1 of the 2 from California. Not sure if this includes boutiques in Saks, NM, etc. Apparently, all the colors were sold out and there were supposed to be 2 black/beige left but I got black/gray.

purse-nality: the chain straps on the one I received can't be pulled through to make a single chain.

I only saw the navy blue on local seller here..

iit's really deep navy blue.. but I think light grey is better :smile:

YES YES YES!! You should buy portobello for sure ^^
come on get one, and reveal :roflmfao: