Black & Gold: The Monogram Macassar Club

deluxeduck

oui, Louis!
O.G.
May 15, 2006
Canberra, Australia
Welcome to the Club!

a place where all Macassar owners, lovers and admirers can chat, share information and most importantly - post pics!

here's my first: the Soft Briefcase

i just love the high contrast of black leather with the classic Monogram canvas. plus the bordeaux lining is just the perfect complement. :tup:

CPL

Apr 6, 2009
Denmark
I'm in this club, just got the Soft Briefcase :yahoo: my SA orded it from England and I'm the only one in DK who have it, will get the Keepall 45 soon :biggrin:

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
Oslo, Norway
OMG! Congrats CPL! Please post pics.

My SA is going to London this week and will try to get the soft briefcase herself. Wish me luck guys!!!

CPL

Apr 6, 2009
Denmark
Sorry I have no camera, I will post the pics when I get my iPhone 3GS.

freshmess: get both the Soft Briefcase and keepall 45, I know you will LVOE it and good luck!!!

deluxeduck

oui, Louis!
O.G.
May 15, 2006
Canberra, Australia
Yed - congrats! :woohoo: i still wish i got one of those too.

Wentworth-Roth, craigrichie - congrats! :biggrin: a Macassar Keepall is on my current hit list.

freshmess - :wlae: bag twins again!

CPL - share your pics as soon as you can :tup:

teknerd122

Oct 21, 2007
Does anyone have the key holder? I need an opinion on the key-holding mechanism. It looks different from, say, the Epi key holder (hooks arranged on a single rivet versus individually suspended hooks).

anditskevin

Feb 10, 2009
My girlfriend just bought this piece for me at one of the local Louis Vuitton boutiques by my house..she's awesome, and it fits great in my cargo short pockets. I rock it with one end of the chain connected to another loop on my shorts.

Attachments

hamid

Apr 2, 2009
i don't believe only these guys got macassar pieces here...come on guys, join in!

here's mine which i finally got last december after a long journey from two countries...well worth the wait.

I called my LV for this piece and they said it was not ever made,
Suppose it's too late now to find it