black gold - do u have any or have an opinion on it?

i came across this bracelet http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/0-32CTTW...6411?pt=US_Fine_Bracelets&hash=item3cceeeae2b and never seen black gold in person.. does it look more like silver, tarnished? i know its not a classic look...would much rather get a white gold with sapphire... but there is something i like about the outline being black. if u have anything in black gold, how does it look when layered with white/yellow/rose gold?

I have a bracelet that is a bunch of different chains and each is a different colour of gold. the black gold does look like oxidized silver but it doesnt change colour when exposed to chemicals or anything....the bracelet even has blue and green gold!!!

the bracelet also has peach gold, pink, white, yellow etc...so the black does look good with this design.

btw I had that bracelet on my watch list LOL

I have a bracelet that is a bunch of different chains and each is a different colour of gold. the black gold does look like oxidized silver but it doesnt change colour when exposed to chemicals or anything....the bracelet even has blue and green gold!!!

the bracelet also has peach gold, pink, white, yellow etc...so the black does look good with this design.

btw I had that bracelet on my watch list LOL
what a small world....so now u r officially declared my bracelet friend! :smile: r u thinking of getting it? i luv your white gold sapphire necklace\bracelet and was looking for sapphire eye of horus bracelet when i came across this one, not many eye of horus bracelets with sapphire exist, but many evil eye ones....so i am not sure if i should get it? would prefer to see it in person... :smile:

what a small world....so now u r officially declared my bracelet friend! :smile: r u thinking of getting it? i luv your white gold sapphire necklace\bracelet and was looking for sapphire eye of horus bracelet when i came across this one, not many eye of horus bracelets with sapphire exist, but many evil eye ones....so i am not sure if i should get it? would prefer to see it in person... :smile:

haha I know small world or we just have similar taste :biggrin: there is a member here whose sapphire evil eye bracelet I love! it's an abstract version of it....let me see if I can find it!!