Black Glossy or Choco Hug Me?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi all,

Guess what I"m doing tonight? I"m wavering again between 2 colors and I could use everyone's help!

I ordered a choco Hug Me but now after reading everyone's reviews and seeing all these stunning pictures, I"m starting to wonder if I should try the black glossy instead and/or both!

I wasn't fond of the black glossy leather but that was based on only seeing it in the overnighter. I wanted a "prettier" color then black for travel etc....

But, for the Hug Me, this leather might be, just right. It's so hard making these choices without seeing IRL, isn't it?

All opinions welcome here!

Thanks ladies!!!

I'm in a similar position Lovebags. I ordered the black crash instead of the black glossy.....I kept going back and forth on that one.....even though Jackie told me the black glossy is TDF!

But then.....there's something to be said for trusting your instincts. I mean, we chose those colours for a reason....we love them.

But then.....trying something new and different is probably more logical!

But then.....does logic apply to handbag purchases???

But then......Oh forget it.......I'm blaming Savvy.......it's HER fault.....and I need a martini!

You have me laughing! Your blaming Savvy. LOL

Contessa, I do believe, you and I have a mini BE crisis here. Black glossy for both of us?

I think I"m going to have Jackie ship one out for me next week and then I"ll know, immediately. It's worth the chance, I feel!

Then, I can, help you more!

Yes.....Savvy made me do it!!!!

We're definitely having a mini BE meltdown but then, we should give ourselves some credit and trust our instincts a little don't you think???

When I look at my black crash LM, I LOVE it. It's SO incredibly soft and looks so rocker-chic.......I know the Hug Me will look SO good in this leather.

And your matte choco is very sumptuous........wait and see!

you wont be dissapointed in the black glossy. its the softest BE leather i own. its just heavenly. i think black crash is a staple of the range but who knows if black glossy is coming back next season????
this leather is so soft i think it could only suit certain bags

I'm no help at all I'm afraid! I seem to like the Hug Me in black glossy, chocolate, purple crash, in fact I have a feeling it's going to look amazing in all colours! It would also look good in a matte black (but don't think that's available).

I'd stick with your first choice of chocolate and consider getting a black glossy as well!!

I do think the black glossy is beautiful but I am a chocolate fan all the way and I know you are too. You say that you carry more chocolate so maybe you should do the chocolate! Ha I bet I am not making your decision any easier!

Hi Karen!

No, your fine. I ended up just ordering the black glossy too!

I think I have to see the black glossy IRL before making any final choices. I hope, I love and keep both!:smile:

^^^Hi Karen!

Hey Lovebags, did Jackie say she had plenty of stock left? I am totally dragging my feet because I'm so indecisive but I don't want to miss out. I can't wait to hear your reviews and see your pics (that will be the day:graucho:;):P).

Karen, I was just thinking that. This time, I ordered my BE while on vacation and what's better then that?

Yes, it will be a GREAT day when I get all my BE's together and post pics. Don't give up hope! I"m thinking that I will just take one or two really good pics of ALL my BE's at once. That should be easy enough!

Hi there! Late to this conversation. Checking in from Iowa where I am delivering my son to college. Wearing my choco Stroke Me on this trip...and thinking about your choice. I think black glossy will be perfect, since you already have some chocos. And of course...if you don't find it suits your lifestyle...well, you know what you can do with that bag...! LOL

Yes.....Savvy made me do it!!!!

We're definitely having a mini BE meltdown but then, we should give ourselves some credit and trust our instincts a little don't you think???

When I look at my black crash LM, I LOVE it. It's SO incredibly soft and looks so rocker-chic.......I know the Hug Me will look SO good in this leather.

And your matte choco is very sumptuous........wait and see!
:devil::devil: SAVVY....REPORTING FOR DUTY! :devil::devil:

Ok..so here I my 2 cents! GET THE BLACK GLOSSY!! I believe as I look at the glossy pics moe...the pebbled is reminding me very much of the patent pebbled Jimmy Choo has out right now. As we know...Miu Miu is using the same Wine leather as BE is and there is something telling me this Black Glossy leather is about the same as the Jimmy Choo. I LOVE THIS GLOSSY COLOR FOR SURE! I have felt the JC and it is like a baby's butt and what I am hearing here about the glossy...I am sold. I think the texture and look of the leather is a distinctive black. It will be classic and bag with a long life.

My only issue now is...Black Glossy Hug Me or Make Me Smile?????

Contessa....I am shocked you blame me!:shocked: I am as innocent as the pure driven snow.:winkiss: By the way...I am having horrible bag issues now!

Hi there! Late to this conversation. Checking in from Iowa where I am delivering my son to college. Wearing my choco Stroke Me on this trip...and thinking about your choice. I think black glossy will be perfect, since you already have some chocos. And of course...if you don't find it suits your lifestyle...well, you know what you can do with that bag...! LOL
Hey TG...nice to hear from you. What school by the way...I am up in the Twin Cities!