Black Giant City, Gold or Silver hardware?

Suziie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2008
I'am getting one Bal giant city in black. I can't really decide if I should go with the gold or silver hardware. I think I will go with the gold...but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

(please post some pictures if you own one :biggrin: )

It's funny, I used to own a black city with GGH which I loved (2007). At the time, tpfers definitely preferred the GSH with the black city but I always loved GGH more.

Now, I actually want to get a black city with GSH, and tpfers definitely seem to prefer GGH now. Very weird. So I would say get GSH, the GGH was gorgeous but I think the GSH is more wearable and has a little more of an edge (which I like). You cannot go wrong with either though.

(It is also funny this 2007 craze--when I used to be on here a lot in 2007 we never thought the 2007 bags were so great, everyone always wanted 2005. Times have definitely changed :smile:)

Black with GGH is definately more bling and black with GSH is more rocker chic vibe and a little more subdued, IMO. But both look great, just choose the one that is more your style. What's really cool is that both can be dressed up or down.

THat's my dilemma too. I totally agree with you guys that GGH looks more glamorous and luxurious while GSH looks more rocker. Since this black is "very black," I think it goes better with GGH but it all depends on your outfit.

Generally I like GSH but for black I do think GGH looks better on it. However, I usually wear silver jewelry and the frame of my glasses is in silver. That's why I could not decide whether I should go with GGH or GSH either.:wondering

I too am in a similar pickle Suziie!
I want to get a black FC... but GSH or GGH?

I wear both silver and gold jewelry but I am not bothered about being matchy matchy. I am more of a trendy head as opposed to a classic dresser so I am swaying towards the GSH. But is it 'too' icy? I think the Gold pops more but....

I am such a Libran! Indecisive :thinking:

Any takers?