Black GGH Flat Clutch, US only, sweet Bal ladies please help...

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Lovely:heart: Ladies, I've been drooling over this color combo forever, please let me know if you find anywhere inside the US only. I don't want to deal w/ Customs. Let me know or PM me, so I'll get the heads up on my cel right away. TIA :flowers: for all your help.

Yooooohooooooo! got so lucky, after calling around, Bal NY have 1 left hidden in the back of there store. What a luck! i'm in heaven, i thought I'l never find it in this life, can't wait...HA HA.

What is the retail on the GGH Black flat clutch, if you dont mind me asking?

I'm trying to decide between Giant Gold hardware or Covered hardware.

Please do post pics soooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

What is the retail on the GGH Black flat clutch, if you dont mind me asking?

I'm trying to decide between Giant Gold hardware or Covered hardware.

Please do post pics soooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Salma, it's $795, I received it, but didn't like the leather, it 's an08 & not too black. I ended up exchanging it to an 07 Black GGH Day w/c is way better leather, wringkly, buttery smooth & silky to the touch. I love it, it's going to be my first Day bbag. I'll post pic when I get it.

I just did buy my second black RH black flat cluth with strap from my best friend he was going to sell it. It from 2004 they are so great i already have one and i never did see them on e-bay in the years that i am collecting so now i dont know if i should keep it as a backup-bag or should i let it go to someone who is a collector and a lover of older bag like me. It is in perfect state no wears vissible.
I do like these older bags better then the new ones with the giant hardware more classic.
HUGS FX:heart::heart::heart:

where oh where did you find an 07 GGH Black day may I ask?! Lucky you!

Purple, I got it from BalNY, just lucky I guess, my SA Daphne was very helpful, she have to dig in the backroom for any 07s left & yes! Oh Yes! She found 1. I'm not sure if they still have any 07s left, they also have 08 amethyst GGH Day 2 pcs.