Alexander Wang Black Fumo with SH

sammie225

O.G.
Nov 15, 2010
I got my black fumo with silver hardware today and the leather is so super smoothy :biggrin: i already love it,i think it can be used as a clutch and as wallet.
I can put my iphone,my powder,my cards,money and my keys in it :cool:
ssense had it at 30%off so i couldn't say no :biggrin:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

I got my black fumo with silver hardware today and the leather is so super smoothy :biggrin: i already love it,i think it can be used as a clutch and as wallet.
I can put my iphone,my powder,my cards,money and my keys in it :cool:
ssense had it at 30%off so i couldn't say no :biggrin:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Oh that's perfect! I was wondering if a phone could fit in there.. can you put your phone and your car keys or just one or the other? I just got the silver snakeskin one for 50% off.. hopefully i love it! Your's looks gorgeous :smile:

Oh that's perfect! I was wondering if a phone could fit in there.. can you put your phone and your car keys or just one or the other? I just got the silver snakeskin one for 50% off.. hopefully i love it! Your's looks gorgeous :smile:

oh the snake skin is also pretty :biggrin:
actually i can put my phone and my keys in it,which makes it perfect for a nights out:smile:

Great choice! I got one for my mom when SB had one of their promotions before the holidays and decided I had to have one too when I saw irl. Love that it's multifunctional. SS has the silver for $98 right now - sooo tempting. Enjoy yours!