Black Friday Speculations

Dec 20, 2006
Can we start speculating about Black Friday? I noticed many have mentioned slim pickings at the outlets. It sounds as if the outlets are holding stock for Black Friday. Any ideas about what we might see on such a day? Anything you hope to see? Any speculating on recent boutique deletes? Are you planning to brave the crowds?

Not planning to do the BF mad rush, but when I was at my outlet last week the SA told me they had 'lots of boxes' in the back that they cannot open yet. She said they did not know when, but I guess it will be BF.

I did it for the first time camping at Lburg and had a blast (beyond being freezing cold and chatting you all to death on my phone that it died!)... I'm going to try it this year in TX!

Last year I did a charge hold on a bag the week before BF, and planned to pick it up that night so I could get a price adjustment on BF if the deal was better. Turns out I got it cheaper on charge hold because the marked the price up! :wtf: It was fun but last year the prices weren't better than normal.