Black Friday sale @ RM.com? (2010)

Hiswife - They definitely add colors & styles that haven't been on their website before. They have a whole separate link/section for the sale stuff.

MissSB - Some of the more popular styles do sell out quickly but they won't sell out of everything in the first hour because they periodically add items throughout the sale. For example, they may start out with 3 color choices for MAC's and then add more colors at various times during the sale.

This is a good thing and a bad thing because you have to check in on the sale several times a day to see what new things have been added. But your chances are better at getting something this way too. :smile:

Thank you Cheryl24 and ozmodiar! I have a feeling it will be pretty crazy, so now I feel a bit more prepared for that, thank you!

I have no doubt that it's frustrating though, especially the site crashing. I guess it will be an all-day affair for most of us die hard RM lovers. Thank you both for the tips! :smile:

i still haven't received my black friday email either. :sad:

and yes, it definitely was crazy. the spring one too.

maybe this year they'll have better servers... who knows?

they always start at midnight on thanksgiving.

i'm really hoping to score something else in electric blue, i have it in the MAM and it's awesome.