Black Friday/Midnight Madness Outlet Shopping

1. Wow, not too disappointing.. Thanks for posting!! Are you going to brave the crowds? :supacool:

2. Guys, in case anyone was looking, the Tod's at Desert Hills is already having their Thanksgiving discount (additional 30%).

Got a bag at $520 down from $1100. Lots of styles and colors there.

3. do we know who is anyone the atlantic city outlets are under?

4. I have a little baby at home so I won't be doing much after Thanksgiving shopping. Thank goodness for tPF and the internet. I've been getting some good deals the last few months and finished a lot of my shopping already. I'll just take pleasure in reading about everyone else's awesome Black Friday deals. :yes:

5. Not all the stores and sales are posted for the woodbury commons. Fendi is opening @ midnight and their sale is 10% off handbags, small leather goods and watches. 15% off shoes clothes and sunglasses.

6. 25% off at Saks Off Fifth is pretty good too.

7. I checked out the Desert Hills sale. And they don't have anything for Coach.

8. don't think that braving woodbury commons is a good idea for me, on limited shopping time and having to get back for the kids/mom babysitting (so she could go shopping too) but i might try jersey gardens ...anyone else going there....

9. Hello, does anyone know about Desert Hills? I don't want to drive an hour for nothing.

10. What about Desert Hills? I'm going tonight! Can't Wait!!! :nuts:

11. I'm going too!! I'm sooo excited!

12. I might go too!!!

13. Is Coach opening at midnight?? That's the only reason I want to go.

14. Yes, Coach is open at midnight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice