Black Friday in Canada?!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
My SA phoned me last night to tell me that we might get black friday here in Canada at the outlet! She said that because they are a US company they are probably going to do the same here as in the States. It's this outlets first black friday since it just opened last April.
So ladies who have been to the outlet on black friday, what can we expect? Our deletes here are already 50% off... She did say that today is that last day for the coupon but I'm sure that it would be back on good friday.

I could be wrong, but in my experience, I haven't noticed much difference on black Friday compared to any other shopping day. Last time I went on black friday, my outlet still had the 30% and 50% sections plus the 20% coupon. They may have had a new floorset or a new shipment of deletes, but for me it really wasn't worth the crowds for the same discount that's given every day.

I have been going to the U.S. for black friday shopping for 10+yrs, there's been no difference, just longer line-ups and mostly mff bags (in the USA). They hand out coupons at the door.