Black Friday free MK cosmetic pouch email

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I guess you guys know about this already - but I just received an email from the MK website that if I sign up 3 friends to join the MK website I get a free cosmetic bag. Done and done!! And this offer is actually good at MK Lifestyle stores in Canada.

I'll be picking mine up this weekend!! It says it's a canvas cosmetic bag but knowing the prices of all things Kors in Canada I'm sure these would sell for $50. :P

I'm sure they'll be showing up on ebay next week!!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Oh, more details!! Do you have to go to the store to get it? Was there a print out or something that you bring to the store?

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Just replying from my iPhone - I had joined up for email updates on the MK website and I guess that's why I got the email. They just ask for 3 valid email addresses and the they send you a personalized email that you print out and take into an MK Lifestyle store to redeem your cosmetic bag - only from Friday to Sunday I think and you do have to go into a store.

Then your friends can sign up 3 people and also get the cosmetic bag invite.

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New YorK
Got the email too, thought it will work for my back up cosmetics and I was planning on going to the Madison Ave lifestyle store anyway this weekend so why not get a free gift out of it.