Black friday coach secret

darcy805

Nov 19, 2010
For all you coach fans on the west coast Im about to tell you a secret. I live in Los Angeles and usually shop at the Coach Factory store in Camarillo but my friends and I decided to go up to Santa Barbara. They have a Factory store on State street! Yes on state street. Its a little store but they have everything and a great selection. Better than the selection they are not that busy. I waited in line for an hour at the camarillo store and an hour to even purchase anything. It was a zoo in there and i told myself I would never do it again. So santa barbara is where its at for the ladies that dont want to wait in line but want the product black friday. Happy shopping!!!

For all you coach fans on the west coast Im about to tell you a secret. I live in Los Angeles and usually shop at the Coach Factory store in Camarillo but my friends and I decided to go up to Santa Barbara. They have a Factory store on State street! Yes on state street. Its a little store but they have everything and a great selection. Better than the selection they are not that busy. I waited in line for an hour at the camarillo store and an hour to even purchase anything. It was a zoo in there and i told myself I would never do it again. So santa barbara is where its at for the ladies that dont want to wait in line but want the product black friday. Happy shopping!!!
Aww, nothing wrong with Camarillo, I know a Assoc. Manager there who's a doll!

Shhhh! I live an hour away and always go there. People always assume there is a Coach store there because Nordstroms across the street sells them! That Coach store is tucked away good though!

Not a current or previous Bliz employee are you? I knew quite a few good folks from that area that were, having worked in the industry previously :smile:

Either way, I agree it's a very addicting game, I took a break from it in March.

I am the only one that thinks this is odd, two new people talking about the same store
I suppose better than talking to one's self ;)

I was a character designer for the original, but have since moved on. The newest expansion comes out the 7th and I am getting all my ducks in a row since I took a break at the beginning of the year also.

Thanks for the info! It's not really a secret though. I've checked the Factory Store locations on Coach.com before and this store is on there. I'm just not close to the Santa Barbara area so I've never tried going. Even Camarillo is far from me, so Santa Barbara is even further. This is definitely good for people in the area though, to have an outlet that is somewhat hidden and has a smaller following. Outlet crowds are tough! Hehe!

When I lived in Camarillo area, I went to both that outlet and the SB outlet because they often carried different things. Camarillo was known for having more leather bags and SB for signature (that is what the SAs even said). SB had more accessories in clearance. I loved both outlets and miss them!