Black Friday Camping Advice?!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I saw the portapotties out at Best Buy last night...but as of 8 PM last night, no one was lined up.

I'm debating on trying to save $300 on a XMas tree I saw advertised...but ugh...getting up at 3:00 AM for a tree....I don't know if it's worth the $300...plus then I'll just start shopping and buying crap I don't need.

I did Best Buy one year....for a desktop computer...saved around $700 on it!

I'm a little peeved that the digital camera I just bought from Best Buy 2 weeks ago is $30 cheaper...but I'm not going to fight over it.

~KT~

Mar 21, 2007
San Jose, cali
www.myspace.com
i'm not 100% positive about this, but in general, signature products from brands like apple and microsoft (ipods, xbox 360s, etc) will not be discounted at ANY manufacturer because of contractual issues - in order for a store to carry the product, the store has to sign a contract with the manufacturer to sell the product at the price that they dictate. there are not even employee discounts on these products. I believe the Zunes, especially since the new ones just debuted, are one of these sorts of products. You can check our ad online, but i doubt any retailer will be able to discount them. less popular mp3 players (most of the small capacity ones) will be discounted, but i doubt the zune will be, and i know ipods will NOT be. this goes for all retailers.
Yeah thats what my friend whos is an LP for Best Buy says.