Black Friday Camping Advice?!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I saw the portapotties out at Best Buy last night...but as of 8 PM last night, no one was lined up.

I'm debating on trying to save $300 on a XMas tree I saw advertised...but ugh...getting up at 3:00 AM for a tree....I don't know if it's worth the $300...plus then I'll just start shopping and buying crap I don't need.

I did Best Buy one year....for a desktop computer...saved around $700 on it!

I'm a little peeved that the digital camera I just bought from Best Buy 2 weeks ago is $30 cheaper...but I'm not going to fight over it.

~KT~

Mar 21, 2007
San Jose, cali
www.myspace.com
i'm not 100% positive about this, but in general, signature products from brands like apple and microsoft (ipods, xbox 360s, etc) will not be discounted at ANY manufacturer because of contractual issues - in order for a store to carry the product, the store has to sign a contract with the manufacturer to sell the product at the price that they dictate. there are not even employee discounts on these products. I believe the Zunes, especially since the new ones just debuted, are one of these sorts of products. You can check our ad online, but i doubt any retailer will be able to discount them. less popular mp3 players (most of the small capacity ones) will be discounted, but i doubt the zune will be, and i know ipods will NOT be. this goes for all retailers.
Yeah thats what my friend whos is an LP for Best Buy says.