Black Friday and A Dream Come True... Instant Reveal!

Last week my family spent Thanksgiving week in NYC and I spent a few hours each day in the Madison Avenue store.

I was offered the same 35 cm Birkin on Monday and Tuesday, but wasn't in love with the color as my unicorn bag is a black togo with gold hardware, so I passed twice.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944585.782329.jpg

As luck would have it though, third time is always THE charm, so I ventured to the Wall Street store, and sure enough, there was only one big orange box in the store and it had my name on it...

Introducing My New 40 cm Etoupe Birkin...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944462.169857.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944489.200265.jpg

And my new accessories...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944509.754121.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944544.075290.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944648.672178.jpg

This charm is a custom creation made by L'Atelier Mignonne (@ladymignonne on Instagram) to compliment my Rodeo charm

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448944685.957915.jpg

The most perfect family vacation ended in the very best way!

I will be doing my smaller reveals during the week as well so stay tuned if you're interested!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Last week my family spent Thanksgiving week in NYC and I spent a few hours each day in the Madison Avenue store.

I was offered the same 35 cm Birkin on Monday and Tuesday, but wasn't in love with the color as my unicorn bag is a black togo with gold hardware, so I passed twice.

View attachment 3202174

As luck would have it though, third time is always THE charm, so I ventured to the Wall Street store, and sure enough, there was only one big orange box in the store and it had my name on it...

View attachment 3202159

View attachment 3202164

View attachment 3202165

View attachment 3202169

View attachment 3202175

This charm is a custom creation made by L'Atelier Mignonne (@ladymignonne on Instagram) to compliment my Rodeo charm

View attachment 3202177

I will be doing my smaller reveals during the week as well so stay tuned if you're interested!!

Congrats on your B40! You should never settle, things always come to those who are patient :heart: It's far too much money to spend on something you don't adore. Can I ask whether the first B you were offered was blue atoll or saint cyr? It looks very light in your photo. How is size 40 on your frame? Are you quite tall or are you (like me) a fan of the larger-sized bags? :graucho:

Congrats! And wow you are so lucky being offered 3 times in a roll!

Just checking if the pink H horse head charm in single tone or two-tone?

Congratulations blingconnoistre.....classic etoupe is beautiful color. Love the chars too. Enjoy your new goodies [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼

View attachment 3202174

View attachment 3202159

View attachment 3202164

View attachment 3202165

View attachment 3202169

View attachment 3202175

View attachment 3202177

Brilliant and a fab neutral colour, despite it not being black.
I appreciate that you got the Etoupe bag from a different store but do you think it was documented (maybe on your client notes on the computer) that you had just turned down the Blue Atoll bag twice as it was not one of your favourite colours, hence you were offered a neutral bag in a different store? Possible ?
I'm always trying to understand that bit more of how H works with offering the desired B & K ! And obviously it helps everyone else on this fab forum too :tup::tup:

View attachment 3202174

View attachment 3202159

View attachment 3202164

View attachment 3202165

View attachment 3202169

View attachment 3202175

View attachment 3202177

Awwww so sweet and nice
Such wonderful holiday

What a story! Congrats for getting the perfect bag for your style. You are my role model for not giving in to everything the SA offers. Love all your new accessories too. The custom house charm is very lovely made. How did you place the order?

What a wonderful story...we are traveling for H shopping this weekend and your post provides the perfect reminder to hold firm for what really makes us happy :biggrin::biggrin:
Congrats on the beautiful B and glad you had such a special holiday!!

Wowza, I'm not sure I'd have had the willpower to say no twice! I'd probably be up all night obsessing and awaiting the store opening the next morning so I could beg for forgiveness (and that bag)!

I'm so happy you stayed true and walk away with your #1 choice. A good lesson in here for me and others holding on for "the one". :winkiss: