Black Friday 2010

ScarletQueen

Aug 30, 2010
Well its just about fall again and that means shopping/hoiday season is coming up and christmas decorations are already starting to hit the stores :sad: . Blackfriday.org released their black friday predictions and the sales they are saying look good.

I really need to get a new flat screen tv so im hoping I can get a good deal this year. What are all of you looking at getting this year?

I love this time of year. I can't wait for all the Halloween decorations to go down in stores because that means the Holiday ones come out like that day after.

I'm already planning out what I want to get my family for Christmas and the four birthdays that come before. XD

the same here, cannot wait for the fall collections to appear in stores and all the leafy window displays. Love shopping for coats and scarfs

I love fall too, but I live in So.FL and never have fall now :sad:

but I still can not help myself to looking at fall/winter items, I picked up last month a leather jacket, now praying for a really good cold front:P

i've actually started christmas shopping already to ease the impact on the wallet, so gift recipients kind of have to like their gifts - haha. i found beige ugg pearles for under $40 so i figure someone will enjoy those. i just bought an lv speedy 25, and am looking for a second handbag come christmas time as a present for myself. i'm also looking for a good coat for a good price (i'm a petite 00 so it's rather difficult)..

as for your television, if you don't want to deal with the black friday crowds, check out http://www.slickdeals.net/ periodically or costco. good luck!!

I love fall too, but I live in So.FL and never have fall now :sad:

but I still can not help myself to looking at fall/winter items, I picked up last month a leather jacket, now praying for a really good cold front:P

I'm in the SE too and it's still hot and muggy out. :tdown:

I cannot wait until it cools down so I can wear my sweaters, scarves, and shawls!

Who all is going shopping? Are there going to be great deals at bag sites?

I'm going shopping in the morning, I just don't know what I'll purchase yet. Part of the reason I'm going is because I do think it's fun! :P

me too! i love it. i love the crowds... i love the waiting in line (usually lol)... people think i'm nuts cause i think it's fun.

i always start at midnight at the local mall and i usually get home by 7-8 am - but stores are opening a lot earlier this year (a lot are opening at 3 or 4) so i might be done even sooner.... and then i get home and sleep the rest of the day lol

Not me. :nogood:
If I could, I would go into a self-induced coma from Black Friday 'till after Xmas just to avoid the obnoxious ads and frantic shoppers. I hate shopping of any kind, but if I must shop, I'd rather do it online.

I went to the midnight madness event when the premium outlet first opened here in our city and NEVER AGAIN! it was absolutely insane! I think I made it into 3 stores in the 6 hours we were there.

I am gonna do more online shopping this year coz I can earn mileage points at the same time if I shop with my airline's partners.

I'm going. don't know of any deals but I just like to shop and black friday is always an excuse. My dad loves to stock up on slacks and shirts for himself too haha so sometimes we even use it as a way to bond. Dinner with the family on thursday and probably going to a midnight madness event with my sister at the Las Vegas Premium outlet mall; take a nap and go to the Fashion Show Mall. Don't really get or care about deals there, just like to go lol. and I remember last year parking lot was so full my cousin and I parked across the street at the Wynn and got distracted by slot machines for a bit lol.

Been making a christmas/holiday list (for both giving and getting) between loads of homework but in a few weeks I might have more of a plan than just an excuse for frenzied shopping.