Black Flaps...

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
If anyone is interested.

A very nice SA at Neimans Atlanta sent this to me. I am not interested but since she went out of her way to take these pics I hope she gets the sale

PLEASE ask for Pia. No one else. She is so nice. Not many SA's will take pics and send it to you:idea:

;)

Attachments

• blackflap1.jpg
    blackflap1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 172
  • blackflap2.jpg
    blackflap2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 107
If anyone is interested.

A very nice SA at Neimans Atlanta sent this to me. I am not interested but since she went out of her way to take these pics I hope she gets the sale

PLEASE ask for Pia. No one else. She is so nice. Not many SA's will take pics and send it to you:idea:

;)

Hi, is the 2nd one a black leather reissue? I have been trying to get one for a long time, I am in Asia, does Pia send Chanel to Asia, do you have her email address? Million thanks.:smile:

Hi, is the 2nd one a black leather reissue? I have been trying to get one for a long time, I am in Asia, does Pia send Chanel to Asia, do you have her email address? Million thanks.:smile:

Its not the original reissue but it has the same lock. the chain and leather is different than the original.

I have her email address but let me ask her if its ok to give it out.;) I don't know if US department stores would ship to Asia.

Maybe someone else could answer that

Its not the original reissue but it has the same lock. the chain and leather is different than the original.

I have her email address but let me ask her if its ok to give it out.;) I don't know if US department stores would ship to Asia.

Maybe someone else could answer that

Thanks, I don't think I want it if it's not a reissue, but it will be great if you could ask her if it's ok for me to write to her, it'll be great if she can help me hunt down a reissue....thank you so much again.

oh and I also saw a black patent bowler and flap (the luxe ligne I believe it's called). And a BLUE Chanel bag! It was long (probably 18 inches) and the straps were all chain, (thickish chain) not interwoven leather. SO cute!