Black Executive on Nieman Marcus $1995

dolcesen

Oct 8, 2007
There is a white/black executive on Nieman Marcus catalogue, which was marked 1995( seems to be the old price!)
I wonder if anyone know is it G/H or Silver?
And, is the bag sturdy enough?

wow..that's a good deal! I don't have one, but from what I've seen (my aunt has this bag) its pretty sturdy and also good as workhorse.

And I love white cerf. So pretty!

I tried using the code and it worked and the price came out to 1995. I was wondering, if i purchase it online, would they cancel my order or go through with it?

omg, it does come up. I'm pretty sure they will honor this. I might try to put an order through later in the week during the gift card event. Do you happen to know if this is for gold or silver hardware? I'm thinking its probably gold...

sorry but i have no idea. i just stumbled across the code so i wouldn't know. yea i was planning on buying it during the gift card event if possible.. good luck~

Ohh nice! Be careful though...I bought a different Chanel bag from the Neiman Marcus catalog before and it didn't come with the authenticity card and the bag was really smooshed, so I had to return it. They wouldn't let me exchange in store since it was a catalog item and they don't process catalog returns at the Chanel counter...

The cerf is not made in caviar leather, its made in deerskin and is very durable. I think I may miss out on this one, after buying 2 bags and a cell phone charm in the last month, I may have to go on a ban (gasp!) before I get too far out of hand :shame:.

Last edited:
the cerf tote is deer skin and the sa said it is "pebbled" kinda like caviar. you should buy the cerf tote asap even if not htrough this catalogue bc my sa said it would raise to ~2500 or something outrageous...

I just bought this executive tote last week with the gift card promotion. It came in today and it is completely the wrong tote!! It says it is the executive but it looks nothing like anything I've ever seen--it has chain handles and it has chanel written on the bottom of the bag and is pinstriped. I'm sending it back tomorrow. Just wanted to warn anyone who was potentially thinking about getting this.