Black Evergrain Kelly goes to the spa...

Dec 29, 2009
Hello Ladies,

Just curious. We took my wifes Kelly to The H at Bravern in Bellevue and the SA who did the ticket told us they don't touch the interior of the bag because that's personal and H doesn't recondition interiors.

What's up with that? The interior is in really good shape but there is one scuff mark that my wife wanted taken care of.

Daniel

Interesting - maybe they only touch the interiors if there is stitching that has to be redone? I know FSH called me about some loose threads on the inside pocket of my Kelly but I declined the 200 EUR repair job. Still have about 4 more wks to wait before I get my bag back, how long will yours take and how much was the estimate on the leather conditioning?

Apparently this is usual practice, Hermes do not touch the interior of bags during a ' spa' treatment. If there is a specific area you would like addressed, there is no harm in asking if they could work on it.

i mean true it is kind of odd but do rember, birkins and kellys are built inside out once they have been inverted it is very hard to repair bits and parts of the interor or to flip them over again (i think this is actually imposible not sure but i think so) the point is i kind of understand hermes, but im sure that if you very intently ask for this they will fix it up hope it helps birkel