black Epi Speedy 30 and "stretch marks" on the leather...

mrsaustin

Nov 23, 2009
Hi everyone;

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem with their Epi Speedy (black): On the leather, right alongside the zipper, there are some "stretch marks" appearing vertically, not like the Epi pattern (horizontal). There are about five marks, usually only visible when the zipper is closed, and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this? Please let me know if yours is doing this too!

:true: They are creases where you pull the bag open to access the inside for your contents. That's why I am hesitant to purchase anything with Epi leather.

I was tempted to get a Black Speedy 30 in Epi but I hesitated over and over again. I keep seeing images on eBay--you can check those Epis on sale and see that it is a regular trend.

I am sorry that this has happened to your Epi. :hugs: If it doesn't bother you, it is still a beautiful piece that will last you for decades.

Thanks for your help, girls. Those marks still bother me, but really, any bag starts to show it's age after time, regardless of it's style or what it's made from. You should see my Galliera PM. What a mess! For the money that LV charges for their goods, you'd think that the bags would wear better! (but we keep buying them anyway, right?):yahoo: