Black Empirente vs infini and embossing

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is a picture of the color difference between the black and infini. The black is the bag and wallet is infini. I did the picture close up because it seems the embossing on the black isn't the exact same thickness as other empirente colors ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393711004.115096.jpg

2. I agree - however my Infini Speedy 30 was made in USA and my new Black Lumi is made in France, so I'm not sure if because the Infini is made in USA that it was deeper embossing than the made in France Lumi.

Does anyone know?

3. My bag is the artsy made in Spain. Here are a few more pics. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393711326.026054.jpg without flash and with ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393711357.830393.jpg

4. Congrats! The Artsy looks great in black.

5. I currently have a zippy wallet and a speedy 25, both in infini. My speedy imprints are much deeper and "flatter" in the letter/flower. They look so different. Its weird that it doesn't seem to be more consistent. My wallet is made in france and my purse is made in US, I have no idea if that has anything to do with it.

6. Both of mine are made in Spain and wallet is deeper. I still love my new artsy. I went in picking up the speedy and left with the artsy the speedy is just too small for me.