Black dustbag for chanel M/L CLASSIC

manomi

O.G.
Dec 2, 2012
Hi everyone
So I bought a red m/l classic from ebay ( got it authenticated here first ofcourse). Loved it when i got it and seems 100% authentic. Just to be double safe I got it authenticated from etinceler too. I heard from them today and they said their only concern is that it comes with a black dust bag rather than the new white one. They want me to ask the seller where and when she got the bag from. The seller (she has 100% positive reviews) said that she got it from paris in 2012. I have emailed this to etinceler. Waiting to hear from them but I am soo restless. What do you guys say? Has anyone purchased a classic after 2011 and gotten this black dust bag? The bag seems authentic and has been authenticated on this forum too. Even etinceler didn't say anything about the bag. Its just the dust bag thing that they are concerned about. Its soo hard to wait for their reply. Please share your thoughts.
Thanks!!!

Maybe the seller just gave you a different dustbag? Did she say it was original? Most important is they think it's Auth. of course.

ETA: is this for the Red Lambskin M/L you had in the "authenticate this" thread? I noticed it was old box & care booklet too. Perhaps she swapped the " new set" out with a different bag she had when she sold it?

Last edited:
I asked her. She is saying its original. I bought a mini from bergdorf goodman last month. That also cane with the black dustbag. Not sure if they consider mini a classic or not?

It is the same one.
What do you think?

Well it doesn't mean the bag is fake. I'd trust Entenclier & the Authenticators on that if that's their opinion when they get back to you. It could as simple as she was traveling back and couldn't carry the box etc. IMO, she either traveled back without it OR wanted to keep the new box etc. and swapped out to sell as a "full set." But really the most important thing is the bag being authentic.

Yeah. I will wait to hear from them. They didn't say anything about the bag yet. Just said the thing we're concerned about is the packaging. Just waiting to hear from them and keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else have anything to say?I got a bag authenticated from
Etinceler before and they were sooo fast. This time they are taking forever and I am going crazy!!

Yes thats the thing. They haven't authenticated it yet. It was authenticated on purse forum. And this is the email i got from Etincelere this morning ( around 12 hours ago)

Did you get my email from yesterday? Can you ask the seller where the bag was purchased and from whom?

Our concern is that it is a classic Flap and these bags come with special new packaging from the boutiques, and this bag comes with the old packaging.
******^
Since they didnt say anything else I am assuming it means the bag itself looks fine?

Yes thats the thing. They haven't authenticated it yet. It was authenticated on purse forum. And this is the email i got from Etincelere this morning ( around 12 hours ago)

Did you get my email from yesterday? Can you ask the seller where the bag was purchased and from whom?

Our concern is that it is a classic Flap and these bags come with special new packaging from the boutiques, and this bag comes with the old packaging.
******^
Since they didnt say anything else I am assuming it means the bag itself looks fine?

I don't want to scare you, but I did purchase a fake bag on ebay and it took them a really long time to authenticate it because it looked so real. I got impatient and took it to my local consignment shop and they confirmed it was fake. Shortly after, Etinceler confirmed it was fake too. It was suppose to be a 2013 bag but my care package was for vintage bags and the dust bag was fake.

I hope you don't have to go through what I went through. I know how you feel and I hope your purse is indeed real.

:nogood::nogood:
She seems so genuine :sad: i asked her if she could reduce the price and she said somebody already offered to pay her that much but they wanted to pay outside ebay and she doesn't want to do that since she wants positive feedback.

Luckily you purchased with ebay which has buyer protection. Even though my seller didn't accept refunds, they had to refund my money because it was fake and I had a written statement from Etinceler. I really hope your bag is real. Keep us posted.

I will...thanks!
I love the color soo much..i hope its real...I am sure I can get the money back..I am just bummed about returning this bag since it is soo perfect and its soo hard to find a used bag in perfect color and condition..:tdown:
I have told my husband if it turns out to be fake, I will buy a brand new one.. so I am sure he's praying harder than me :biggrin:

I will...thanks!
I love the color soo much..i hope its real...I am sure I can get the money back..I am just bummed about returning this bag since it is soo perfect and its soo hard to find a used bag in perfect color and condition..:tdown:
I have told my husband if it turns out to be fake, I will buy a brand new one.. so I am sure he's praying harder than me :biggrin:

:smile: