Black Dress Pants that run small??

DanielleNY

Dec 27, 2006
Ladies, hopefully someone can help me with this......I do have a hard time with jeans but I can usually get lucky here and there.......i can find a 23 that fits snug enough that way i like but with black slacks I never have any luck!!!

Brands like Express, Ann Taylor, etc. all seem to run soo big, that even 00's are loose........i even tried some of the better designers like Theory but still too big :sad:

Any ideas on brands that run small??

TIA

I'm surprised Theory is still too big on you, because the smallest size is pretty tiny. Have you tried the Max C style? I find that it's cut pretty slim and it's a little smaller than some of the other cuts. If you have such a hard time finding dress pants I suggest going to a tailor. They can take in the waist and hips for you. If that still won't make them fit right, you can get a pair custom made for around $200-$300 dollars.

i have the same problem, and i've only found a pair of theory (skinny style) pants that fit. it's still a bit big in the thigh, and i bought the pants in a cream color because i didn't see any black ones. i plan on trying every pair of theory pants i can find!

Hi Danielle!

I have the same problem...everything is too big! Theory 00...BCBG XXS...you name it!

The best pair of pants I found was Banana Republic Petite pants in the "Ryan" fit in size petite 00. The Ryan fit is slimmer than the others. If you're not petite, hopefully the regular size 00 will work for you!