Black dots on Vernis

I have a few of those on my patent blue Chanel. I took it to Chanel and they said maybe they were there when I first bought it. NO HELP.
I think it might be transfer if you wore it against something black. I think that's how mine did it.

I had that happen to my RI brea...the dots were in the vernis so I was unable to remove them...

I have a few of those on my patent blue Chanel. I took it to Chanel and they said maybe they were there when I first bought it. NO HELP.
I think it might be transfer if you wore it against something black. I think that's how mine did it.

I was quite sure the dots weren't there when I bought it. One day, I happened to spot the black dots. :eek: I know Vernis material has such issue. :mad:

Have you tried to wipe them with wet cloth? I have caught some on my light vernis pieces and managed to get rid of them so far. The sooner you notice them the better chances to wipe them off. I don't know where they come from though. Those spots are teeny tiny and hardly noticeable anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about them.