Black disco v Ophidia GG Supreme small shoulder bag

I have the black disco and I love it! It's hard to compare because one is leather and one is the canvas. I love the new Ophidia styles though, and did get a mini iPhone version of this as a belt bag. Also, I'm not sure how much this one holds. My disco holds a lot.
I think either way you will rock the bag:smile:

We can't tell the future. I guess what we have here is a reissue of a vintage style V a modern classic. Only you can choose.

Personally I would go with a black SD because it can be dressy too.

The size of the small ophidia is more of a day/work bag, whereas the disco can be both a day and going out bag.

I think both are classic in different ways because they are both retro call-back styles, so I don’t think either bag will ever really go out of style. The disco is a bit more discreet in terms of logos, if that’s something you are considering.

I have two discos and they are my favorite bags in terms of chic-ness and functionality.

I have had the SD in black since 2016 and I think it was really worth the investment! However, I am now also looking to get the Ophidia Shoulder bag as it seems such a practical, everyday bag that will go with everything! The Black Disco cannot be worn with light outfits in Summer. The Ophidia fits in a lot more than the Disco plus the outside zippered pocket is perfect for my phone. It's a bag that I know I'd wear daily - not needed for my rare nights out!