black denim? looks old?

Apr 11, 2008
hi girls and guys.... how do u like ur bags in black denim? doesn't it look washed out in real life? like old jeans? ... well before i became part of this forum I used to hate damier ebony... now it's growing on me and thinking to get one bag... so maybe i'll get to like the black denim... does this happen to anyone else??

I love my black denim XL. It's slightly "worn/faded" looking, but I don't think that it looks shabby or old. In addition, I get compliments on that bag CONSTANTLY!

I grow to like new styles all of the time . . . which is slightly dangerous to my wallet! :smile:

My Neo Cabby PM is one of my favorite go-to bags - it does not look worn or faded at all :nogood:

And yes, you are not the only one who changes their mind about styles and even designers once you hang out here :P

Hmmmm....that is the danger of this place. Of course it is also the fun. The more time you spend here, the more you will grow to love different styles. I love my neo cabby. I love the washed look and yet it works well for a variety of occasions.

It needs to be slightly faded so you can see the monogram. And the denim is soooooo soft. Once you use it, you won't stop. Even though I love my other LVs, the Cabby MM in black is the one I constantly reach for.