• buy black legacy leather flap

• buy black legacy leather zip

• buy black signature carly demi

• buy black leather carly demi

Results are only viewable after voting.

jewelebeanie

not quite an addict!
Mar 6, 2007
My best friend is getting married next weekend and I am just now thinking of what bag to carry for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, if any. My outfit is basically black and white, and I have a black and white Nine West demi that I've had forever, but come on now, I can't go backwards from Coach to Nine West!

So far I was thinking of either carrying my chevron wristlet instead of a bag or borrowing my sister's black signature legacy flap.

Then I was thinking if I could find one in a store this weekend, I should just get myself a new black demi to replace the Nine West. So I need help narrowing it down. What would you do?

What would I do?

I'd buy the ergo red patent hobo - stunning with black and white!

I do like the shape of the Carly demis. Out of the ones you mentioned, I'd say that in the leather. But that's just me!

I owned the carly demi for a couple of days until I got out of denial and realized that my stuff really didn't fit in it. It would be perfect for a wedding though. Its gorgeous and I still want one! (EVEN though I have no use for one)

Oops, I accidentally voted wrong. I intended to vote for "buy own black legacy signature flap" but I selected "borrow" instead of "buy." I have the legacy flap in both black signature and black leather and I love them both. I don't think you can go wrong with either bag. Truthfully, you can't go wrong with any of the bags listed in your poll. I just prefer the Legacy bags. :yes:

I LOVE my black signature stripe demi, it's so classy and I think they are in the outlets now (?) I'd go with that.

I don't have time this weekend to drive to an outlet :sad:. Plus while I like the majority of signature stripe items, I don't like the demi. The stripe is too wide IMO.

I think I am actually leaning towards borrowing from my sister (hey it's free) or the black leather carly.

Thanks ladies!