Black Croc or embellished Sophia????

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
I recently bought a black croc Sophia and now I have found the embellished Sophia...which would you keep?...The croc was 50% off at Saks and the embellished I have on hold for 30/30 off. Any ideas????

Gosh the 30 + 30 amounts to getting the embellished at 50% off--or even a tad less than that. Either is a great deal! They are both gorgeous--I have one of each in black in my collection--just got the embellished. I love them both!

I love both. I was at the outlet yesterday and I didn't see the black embellished... You must have found it sooner! They had a gorgeous blue Embossed Sophia with braided handles I had to talk myself out of. I'm no help but I like both bags. I'm on the hunt for either myself. Is the embellished only in large?

I recently bought a black croc Sophia and now I have found the embellished Sophia...which would you keep?...The croc was 50% off at Saks and the embellished I have on hold for 30/30 off. Any ideas????
Go and get the embelllished sophia :biggrin:
You are going to continue to think about this bag over and over and when you decide you want her she is not going to be available at outlet anymore and then you will be regretting never picking her up. The good thing about the outlet shopping is that you have like forever to exhange or return her. There is no date on returns at the outlet as long as u keep your receipt. I say go pick her up, take her home and carry it for a while in your house without taking the tags off. Then at least you have the embellished sophia and if you decide later on the bag is not for you, just return her.

I was speaking with the SA at my outlet yesterday over the phone and she put a large putty on hold and I have the black one on hold. She said these bags are flying out the doors so if you are even thinking of getting one, you better move fast. at 30% plus 30% its not a bad deal. I am going to decide which one to buy when I hold them both in my hands. I have wanted this bag like forever and am excited she hit the outlet :yahoo:
Buckeyebabe, go for it! It is really a gorgeous bag to own :smile:
Good Luck!

And I would say that the Croc is classic and the embellished is more trendy LOL
If I was choosing I would take the croc. I have it in the toffee and I just love the way it's embossed. To be honest, I think Lucydee gave you great advice. If you can, get both and "play" with them and see which one grabs you. You might want both!

And I would say that the Croc is classic and the embellished is more trendy LOL
If I was choosing I would take the croc. I have it in the toffee and I just love the way it's embossed. To be honest, I think Lucydee gave you great advice. If you can, get both and "play" with them and see which one grabs you. You might want both!
LMAO... haha, they are both pretty! I agree w/you, just get both! LOL

Go and get the embelllished sophia :biggrin:
You are going to continue to think about this bag over and over and when you decide you want her she is not going to be available at outlet anymore and then you will be regretting never picking her up. The good thing about the outlet shopping is that you have like forever to exhange or return her. There is no date on returns at the outlet as long as u keep your receipt. I say go pick her up, take her home and carry it for a while in your house without taking the tags off. Then at least you have the embellished sophia and if you decide later on the bag is not for you, just return her.

I was speaking with the SA at my outlet yesterday over the phone and she put a large putty on hold and I have the black one on hold. She said these bags are flying out the doors so if you are even thinking of getting one, you better move fast. at 30% plus 30% its not a bad deal. I am going to decide which one to buy when I hold them both in my hands. I have wanted this bag like forever and am excited she hit the outlet :yahoo:
Buckeyebabe, go for it! It is really a gorgeous bag to own :smile:
Good Luck!
Thats the boost I needed! You know I have been wanting this bag since it came out..I almost bought it with PCE last time. Got it on hold so I guess I'll brave the Saturday crowds and go get her!!!!

Thats the boost I needed! You know I have been wanting this bag since it came out..I almost bought it with PCE last time. Got it on hold so I guess I'll brave the Saturday crowds and go get her!!!!

So happy to hear you are getting her!
I just got mine, heading home from outlet. Will post what they had once I get home

I have the black croc sophia in small, and I love her: a classic bag. I'd also love to get an embellished sophia--the braided handles are TDF--but I would prefer an embellished in willow or putty, just for the sake of difference from the black croc. Then again, I also have a black gathered sophia, so I don't need a third black sophia! But I think that the embellished sophias just look prettier in willow and in white (putty?) than in the black, because the embellished C's are harder to see in the black: the lighter shades set them off better (same for the braiding in the handles).