Black Crash LM bespoke (you know you want one!)

I recently got the LM Mini, and it is the most adorable, cute, and gorgeous bag in the world, with its black crash self and blinging that silver hardware!! Good luck, y'all can't go wrong with this!!

I might consider this one. . . is the crash leather metallic, or just shiney? I got a sample of the choco crash and didn't like it (because I don't like metallics). I thought that the choco crash was VERY metallic. Does anyone have a sample of the black crash floating around?

Ready to start a preliminary list??? I'm ready for this one!

1. Contessa - midi
2. bonniekir
3. pbert
4. SusanLee - midi
5. Sitrus
6. charmed
:thinking::thinking:ms. lizardo, finzup (3's a charm!), nomoreroom, iluvhandbags

Ladies, please feel free to add to or delete from the list.

Contessa, when are you thinking for the delivery? I know nothing's coming before mid-April. I'm in no hurry, but would love to have our deposits in.

Charmed thanks for thinking of me but I am such a big bag lover that I can't do anything except full size....and thankfully my Black Crash Love Me hasn't worn out.....yet....LOL

One of my favorites though, and you ladies will be so happy with this bespoke.

a preliminary list??? I'm ready for this one!

1. Contessa - midi
2. bonniekir
3. pbert
4. SusanLee - midi
5. Sitrus
6. charmed
:thinking::thinking:finzup (3's a charm!) ;), nomoreroom, iluvhandbags

Ladies, please feel free to add to or delete from the list.

Sorry Ms.Lizardo, I should have known you already had one of these beauties. Of course, like finzup, maybe you need MORE.:graucho:

I am going to request a black crash sample. I am worried by some of the descriptions of this leather that said it looked/felt plasticky. That would not be good for me as I typically like smooshy leathers. However, part of me feels that this may be the perfect "edgy, casual, cool" black bag.

Never fear, iluvhandbags. But I will give you a heads-up that Black Crash does look hard and a bit plasticy when new. It softens very quickly. I would call it smooshy, though it doesn't have the same feel of a matte or pebbled leather. I'd describe it as glossy with a crackled finish, thought the surface is not actually crackled. It's almost an embossed look. Not at all over the top. Very hard to describe. There are lots of photos in the pix and modeling threads, however. So I'd recommend that you have a look.

My well broken in LM (it has stuff in it, otherwise it wouldn't have stood up):

DSC03434-1.jpg

Some shots up close of the BE black crash:

DSC03233.jpg
DSC03234.jpg

HTH

I am going to request a black crash sample. I am worried by some of the descriptions of this leather that said it looked/felt plasticky. That would not be good for me as I typically like smooshy leathers. However, part of me feels that this may be the perfect "edgy, casual, cool" black bag.

I really am not a patent girl and I tend to love soft, smooshy bags. I have to tell you that I didn't like the bag at all when it first arrived. Then, I remembered that all of Jackie's bags need a little time to relax before taking on the gorgeous look we all know and love. So, I tried to help the relaxing process along and it started getting smooshy and soft almost instantly. This is my favorite bag from BE. It has a very cool, edgy look that I have not seen with any other bag. It's super slouchy yet virtually indestructible. It is definitely my "go to" bag in any kind of adverse weather.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed!:okay: