Black Crash LARGE Hug Me bespoke????

Hey Girl!!

I would be up for one in a Black Glossy *maybe* as I know Glamourgirl had wanted one....or had discussed wanting one!!!

I have several crash leathers already, so I'd be more prone to getting the Black Glossy and I know Jackie would definitely welcome this request! :smile:

Thanks, Contessa!!
Jackie sure did welcome it; she seemed particularly interested in the black glossy leather for this bespoke. I was thinking that the texture of the Crash leather would lend itself well to the shape of the Hug Me, but either crash or glossy black is really fine with me.

Let's see if anyone else joins us...

Yes, I am totally in! Either glossy or crash but black...So funny, I've been discussing this with Jackie and she encouraged getting a group together. She also mentioned that she thought the glossy works better for this particular style. Its very luxe and low maintenance so perhaps it would be a good option? Hoping we get the go ahead for them to do choco glossy (for Contessa and lovebags!) and a black leather!

Keep us posted please! I'm super excited about this one! I also have a friend who might be interested...I'll ask her to join it and post here...

Oh man.. there are literally *too* many bags that I want :s

I might be interested in this.. if so it would be choco matte or choco glossy..

Oh man.. there are literally *too* many bags that I want :s

I might be interested in this.. if so it would be choco matte or choco glossy..

There's a thread about interest in a glossy chocolate hug me bespoke that I posted just today! We can mix sizes; either a medium size (inbetween the one on the website and large of course!) or the large.

Not meaning to hijack your thread! I wish black and chocolate bespokes could be combined!

hi, is this still going anywhere? If we can, let's do a medium and/or large black glossy HM. Do we need a separate thread? Is there enough interest in the black glossy, or is it all chocolate? :smile:

I believe Jackie said she can mix sizes, but not colors or leathers........sounds wonderful but I can onlydo one right now and the choc glossy looks like it may actually be happening!

Last edited:
I am really interested, though I was thinking I would like to wait until I had my large chocolate glossy finished - just so I knew I loved the style enough to justify two colors.

:yahoo:WE HAVE 8 WOMEN for the Glossy Black HUG ME!!!!!

1- Jenny1963
2- Glamourgirlpink
3- Honey
4- Poskie
5- Bonniekir
6- Circoit
7- Lovebags2
8- Contessa

I'm transferring the deposit from my Choco glossy onto this one. This is THE BAG Jackie raves about and states she'd never part with.

Come on girls.....get your deposits down so we can get this Baby started!!! The sooner the deposits are IN, the sooner we get this bag!!!! I'm thinking early to mid Nov?????

Time for another Martini!!!!