black crash hug me..yay! :)

Oct 24, 2006
I just got my black crash Hug Me from the sale and wow! I am so in love! :love: I love, love this style...its my all time favorite so I can totally justify more than one size and color, lol! I was really surprised to see how the black crash leather seems a little different from the ones used on bags I bought a year and a half ago...that black crash was a little more rough and dry almost but this black crash is a lot more smooth and glossy. Still veiny but soooo gorgeous! :drool: I like this one better I think but just because I really like the glossy smooth finish...now I'm wanting something else in black crash...like a Love Me!!! Or I was thinking it could be super hot in the hobo...any thoughts on that combo?! :shrugs:

:useless:

I'm kidding!!!!! :roflmfao: I like the looks of the Love Me w/ all that hardware. I bet the hobo would be pretty, too. I am curious if your Hug Me has the older scratchy (on your hands) zipper or the new smooth zipper like our bespoked Hug Me? I REALLY like the new zipper. I have cut my skin on the old one. It doesn't help that I wash my hands a zillion times a day and they are super dry in the winter.

Last edited:
Ummmmm yah.... What she said...

Girl you know better than to post like that without pix!
I think a black crash LM would be GORG with tons of silver HW!

Now run off and take some pix (and measure some straps)

I'll wait!

I just got my black crash Hug Me from the sale and wow! I am so in love! :love: I love, love this style...its my all time favorite so I can totally justify more than one size and color, lol! I was really surprised to see how the black crash leather seems a little different from the ones used on bags I bought a year and a half ago...that black crash was a little more rough and dry almost but this black crash is a lot more smooth and glossy. Still veiny but soooo gorgeous! :drool: I like this one better I think but just because I really like the glossy smooth finish...now I'm wanting something else in black crash...like a Love Me!!! Or I was thinking it could be super hot in the hobo...any thoughts on that combo?! :shrugs:

YOU ASKING ME?!!
http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-echandia/black-crash-lm-bespoke-you-know-you-want-416268.html

lolz Glamourgirl, I want a LM in black crash soooo baaad!

Congrats, I'm sure your black crash HM is gorgeous. please post pics.

^^
Thanks! I actually had a black crash Love Me and Stroke Me but stupidly sold them in a moment of insanity. Loving the Hug Me in it and wondering if two black crash bags are too much? Our accountant just finished our taxes and informed us of our returns so have a little extra play money even after we sock most of it away into savings. :graucho:
Here's some pics of my new bag (I love sniffing the crash leather, lol...love the way it smells!) and comparison shots against a large Hug Me in pebbled glossy. They're both black and same style but different finishes and sizes. I can totally see using both a ton for different occasions. Love 'em both like mad and seriously couldn't live without either! :cloud9:
Having issues with photobucket...be right back!

^^^
I've always wanted to use that icon! Love it! Oh and hey, dontcha have your own bag dilemma going on missy?! LOL...

bebags007.jpg

bebags012.jpg

bebags013.jpg

bebags016.jpg

bebags014.jpg

^^^
I've always wanted to use that icon! Love it! Oh and hey, dontcha have your own bag dilemma going on missy?! LOL...

Ummm.....YAH....but it is so easy to obsess on your bags and live vicariously through you!!! You are my bag guru after all!!!

AND....holy cr*p....your bag is gorgeous!!!! I love how the 2 black bags are similar yet totally different. One looks like the sensible older sister of little miss rockin' thing. They are both fabulous looking and I can see how you would need both of those bags in your corral!!!

BTW....did you get those straps measured yet.....I'll wait.....:whistle:

Ummm.....YAH....but it is so easy to obsess on your bags and live vicariously through you!!! You are my bag guru after all!!!

AND....holy cr*p....your bag is gorgeous!!!! I love how the 2 black bags are similar yet totally different. One looks like the sensible older sister of little miss rockin' thing. They are both fabulous looking and I can see how you would need both of those bags in your corral!!!

BTW....did you get those straps measured yet.....I'll wait.....:whistle:

LOL...check your email girlie! :P 9 inches about...

Love it! LOve them both! The side-by-side and one-on-top comparison pictures are especially helpful. Didn't you say that the Large Hug Me is a little bit smaller than an Not Rational Fab?

As always, thanks for sharing! :smile: