Black classic flap...which one??

After going through the zillion bags I have I realized I still dont have a black classic flap..I want to get the black lambskin flap but should I get the old chain or the new one?
The new chain has grown on me and looks sexy now...and Im eternally in love with the old chain..what do you chaneloholics say?

hi chanelobsessed! I'm facing the same dilemma too since I love both chains ...so I'll just say what I would do:I'd get the new chain is really sexy as you said and can be worn up and down all year round -I have the red lambskin and I love it-then I would wait for some black edition with gold interwoven chain- lambskin always-for more classic/formal look...but before that I plan to get the new black metallic reissue!Have you thought of getting the last one first since it's a LE ???:idea:

I think the new chain looks dressier. I have both styles of chain in the classic size (in lamb) and love them both, so I would buy whatever is available.

I think the new chain only comes in silver tone, not gold, right? So, if you wear a lot of gold, go with the old chain as you can get it in either silver or gold tone.