Black City RH or Anthracite or Gris Poivre

glowingface

Oct 18, 2010
I will be ordering my first Balenciage City Bag in regular Hardware from NM website. As this is my first bag, I am confused which color to pick
Go with the regular Black or Anthracite or Gris Poivre. I wear mostly neutral colors, Black and regular denims. Any suggestion will really help me.:smile:

Anthracite is a great neutral, and rumor has it that it won't be produced after this season. It does have blue/green undertones, however, and some bags are more green than blue or vice versa. Most of us haven't seen gris poivre in real life, so it is hard to tell you if that would be a good choice. You can never go wrong with a classic black City, however, especially if it's your first Bal. Those who have purchased gris poivre may chime in shortly:smile:

Thank you so much for answering. I usually end up buying Black bags...Always!!! I am leaning towards Gris Poivre. With Balenciaga there are soo many colors!!! I am still wishing they make Sahara shade again someday...Would really appreciate if collectors of Balenciaga keep giving their 2 cents.

p.s: I may sound like an annoying person asking so many questions, but for someone who has recently started buying decent bags, answers to these basic questions really help. I apologise in advance.

I would normally suggest the Iconic Black City but this time, I highly recommend the Gris Poivre, awesome neutral esp the leather of this particular batch of color is amazing!

You should have a poll, easier to see the votes.:smile:

I couldn't wait!!! Ended up ordering the Gris Poivre. I will share it when i get it. Thank you for answering...

I also "WISH" and "HOPE" to get a lighter Balenciaga in City...Love the Sahara shade..but I believe these things were seasonal...
Any suggestions, other than really white...