Black City or First

1. Hi everyone! I have the black first which I love BUT I've been thinking of getting a black city. Is it too much if I have one of each? Is that too boring? Or should I keep the first? Or sell the first and buy a city? Opinions?? Thanks ladies!! :biggrin:

2. I have both and love both for different reasons. I use the First for going out and the City for everyday and work functions.

Right now I like both but if I had to sell one it would be the first since I have a pewter one coming my way.

3. If the first is the perfect size for you then keep it- that's what I would do. I would but a city in a different color.

4. oh you found a pewter SpecialK? That's great! Congrats!

5. Yup, just paid for it. Hope I like it in person as much as I do in pics! So much for freeing up funds :worried:

6. SpecialK, remember me when/if you decide to ever part with your pewter First! By that time I should be able to afford another bag! (Trying NOT to think about the turquoise I am missing out on!)

7. so ladies?? help! what should i do? buy the city and keep the first/sell the first? OR keep the first and pass on the city? decisions!! LOL

8. Keep the First and get another colour in the City - like Ink;)

9. sell the first to me ;) and buy the city. i love the first!

but actually i agree with serenitysue, if you like the one you have, keep it. and get the city in black too since it's such a basic bag. or in another dark color.

10. the ink is nice but it's not me. i prefer either black or bright colors!

11. Sell the first and get a black city!

12. What will be the main use of the bag? Going out? Every day StuFF? Work?

13. well i have a lot of evening bags so maybe daytime use?

14. For daytime use, the City is a bit larger than the First. I say sell me your pewter First and use the money to buy a City! LOL!

15. Oh go for the City then! I love the city and only use the First as an evening bag. You wont' regret it. Mine is even the new leather and I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice