Black city dilema: Rh or ggh?? Help!!

RH or GGH on a black city???

• RH

• GGH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 24, 2006
I searched for this topic without any luck... I want a black city for valentine's day. the purpose of the bag would be for evenings out and weekends, not really a daytime bag. should i get GGH or RH? the RH is classic and will match everything. but the GGH is very cool. i do tend to wear gold jewelry alot. but could i wear silver jewelry and wear GGH? what are your thoughts?... thanks!!!! :confused1:

I love GGH and think it loks great with silver jewelry (not to mention GGH is rummored to be disconinued) but for nights out I would go for RH because it will go with everything (especially if you ever like to to rocker chic)! In the end though... they are both fab and it's impossible to miss with either!

If you are looking for classic - go with everything, anytime, any place. Go with the Black City RH. If you want to pop a little more GH is great. I do think though with GH, you need to do a bit of coordination with your jewellry.

I LOVE THE BLACK/GGH COMBO. AND I HAVE BOTH WHITE AND YELLOW GOLD. AND I'M ONE OF THOSE DING DONGS WHO HAS TO HAVE HER JEWELRY MATCH THE HARDWARE OF THE BAG. IF YOU DON'T MIND MIXING THEM UP WHEN YOU WEAR WHITE GOLD OR SILVER, GO FOR IT. THAT'S THE REASON I HAVE BOTH GGH AND GSH!:smile:

I just recently got a Black city with GSH, and while I love it, I often think I should have bought the part time with giant hardware. The part time with GH still has drape, where I don't see that with the city because the handles are spread out more than the ones with RH. Also, I like how light weight the RH is, the GH makes it heavier.