Black Chevre- Palladium Or Gold Hw?

Black Chevre Birkin- Palladium or Gold HW?

• 35cm black chevre Birkin w/ palladium HW

• 35cm black chevre Birkin w/ gold HW

• Different color altogether! (pls make a suggestion)

Results are only viewable after voting.

smurfet

O.G.
Jul 23, 2006
USA
I would like a 35cm black chevre for my next Birkin. I can't decide if I want palladium or gold hardware on my next purchase. I know there are several threads that talk about how perfect the black and gold combo is. But I noticed that many tPF members have palladium hw on their black birkins and wonder why that is.

I already have a 35cm gold clemence Birkin w/ ph. Most of my jewlery is in platnium or white gold. I'm a petite 5' 2". I would like the black chevre to serve a slightly different purpose than the gold I already have, but I'm not sure what that would be since I feel like my gold clemence goes with almost anything. If you think I should get a different color of chevre altogether (such as a bright color), please make a suggestion. Thanks!

cxyvr

never enough shoes
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
wherever life takes me
I would like a 35cm black chevre as my next Birkin. I can't decide if I want palladium or gold hardware on my next purchase. I know there are several threads that talk about how perfect the black and gold combo is. But I noticed that many tPF members have palladium hw on their black birkins and wonder why that is.

I already have a 35cm gold clemence Birkin w/ ph. Most of my jewelry is in platinum or white gold. I would like the black chevre to serve a slightly different purpose than the gold I already have, but I'm not sure what that would be since I feel like my gold clemence goes with almost anything. If you think I should get a different color of chevre altogether (such as a bright color), please make a suggestion. Thanks!
I want a black chevre with ph too. I am like you I have platinum jewelry so I like ph hardware and I think it looks so chic with black.

I also have a gold w/ph like you too. I think both of these colors are so useful b/c my clothes are neuturals. I love the color bags but it's just not me. I wish I will be brave enough to go into color bags one day.

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Nowadays I'm a GH person... There's something about GH that stands out!!!

I have an orange birkin with GH... and I wear white gold jewelry, but it doesn't matter.... I love my GH!

But it all depends on what do u want...and sometimes what do you get first ;)

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Black Chevre and RUTHENIUM!!!!!!

....i know.......i just love ruthenium on black..................

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
GOLD HW!!! I adore gold hw on black! In fact, that's exactly the specs I'm ordering for my Birkin, ie. same leather, size and GOLD HW!!! Did I say GOLD yet?? Lol!

stephanie1

Aug 13, 2006
I normally am a fan of palladium over gold, but I have seen black chevre birkins with both hardwares and honestly, I have to say the gold has more edge. Neither one is a mistake, mind you, but the gold on a black chevre birkin is really sharp.

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
I am no help here...always thought I wanted a black birkin with PH and I LOVE my black birkin with GH...someday...I will have one black with GH and a second with PH...