Black Cherry - what a chameleon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2010
Currently waiting for confirmation on the authentication thread with clearer photos, but wow is Black Cherry a chameleon! I had seen several photos of the color ranging from more brown to wine, but these 2 photos are literally the same bag, just taken in different lighting! I had originally wanted (and thought it was) a deep rich brown, so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I just can't get over the 2 different colors. Crazy!!!

IMG_1489218280.176599.jpg

Currently waiting for confirmation on the authentication thread with clearer photos, but wow is Black Cherry a chameleon! I had seen several photos of the color ranging from more brown to wine, but these 2 photos are literally the same bag, just taken in different lighting! I had originally wanted (and thought it was) a deep rich brown, so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I just can't get over the 2 different colors. Crazy!!!

View attachment 3629989
Did you take these pics by yourself??
The second (more reddish) snap shows both bales, but they are not very clear, can you get a sharp snap?

Reactions: H’sKisses
Did you take these pics by yourself??
The second (more reddish) snap shows both bales, but they are not very clear, can you get a sharp snap?

Yes these are my own photos, isn't that really strange?! The first one was in the car (I got excited) with light streaming in, the second was indoors with artificial light. Let me take the bale photo

Ah! Here's as clear as I can get... is it the correct side? the hardware on this bag isn't the greatest, its pretty banged up. [emoji53]
View attachment 3630384
No, it's not THAT clear, can you snap it from the other side??
Or, even without taking pics, just take your Cumin and put them side by side, you will see the difference
the elongated loop on BC is slightly curved, while Cumin's loop is straight oval

Status
Not open for further replies.