Black cherry 08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, is the black cherry 08 is more on brown or maroon?:confused1:

2. I think it actually varies from bag to bag!

3. Mine is dark red like bordeaux.

4. The ones I've seen in NM are really brown looking. So I guess it does vary from bag to bag.

5. I have only seen pictures & tho some are a GORGEOUS wine hue, many are a variation of a brown or another.

6. The ones I saw in Bal LA looked like Eggplant

7. if you do a search for "black cherry" you'll find loads of info and pics !

8. It varies from bag to bag and lighting. ;)

9. ITA :heart:

I've seen pictures of oogie's bag and mine actually matches the color of hers very well, but then I took pics of mine, which are also representative, at least in the light I took it in ~ oh, I'm so confused! :shrugs:

10. It's a brownish red from what I've seen. When I held it against my Grenat bag it looked REALLY brown.

11. This really seems to be the case. I've seen some that were more brown, but the other day I was at Kirna Zabeate, and they had BC that were a really nice dark red...you just have to find the one you want in person I think.

12. mine is v brown indoors & a v dk burgundy outdoors. i think i will :heart: her more as she breaks in :yes:

13. #13 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    thank you guys...i think its better to see it in person.