Black Chain Drawstring Bag

1. I have a really hard time believing this one retailed for $995 - I would have guessed about half that. It's quite a bit smaller than the shoe bag. Maybe that's some very valuable chain? It's a cute bag though.

2. Not really crazy about the chain...Anyone know what year this came out? Interesting bag though. Cute. Normally I would have jumped on it, but the chain thing I dont like.

3. I actually looked on your site for the actual price of it but couldn't find it. :P The price sounds off to me too since the shoe bag was only $495 and this looks like a smaller version of it, with a chain. :shrugs:

4. I kinda like it :graucho: Makes a great weapon. I can imagine socking someone with it! Like someone who tries to cop a feel on a train... you can swing this at them as they try to run away!

5. ^ HAHAHA! :nuts: :lol:

6. THATS MY GIRL!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice