Black Cerf tote with mademoiselle lock

1. It looks like a good deal and I was thinking of bidding on it, but just to give anyone a heads up, this seller is NOT very responsive. I send 2 messages through eBay with some questions about the bag, with no reply. I noticed that this is a re-list for her, and I suspect that if she doesn't answer questions, it doesn't really encourage people to bid.

It does look authentic though, but I hate non-communicating sellers - very unprofessional.

2. it is authentic, but do you think its a scam?

3. blech, I HATE Sellers that don't communicate :sad:

4. IDK - I mean, their feedback is good and the pics are good, but why won't she/he answer any questions? Just kinda suspicious... I had been planning on bidding, but am never comfortable when sellers don't reply. I'm interested in a Cerf, but won't bid unless I hear back from her before the auction ends.

5. ^ I'm the same. If the seller won't respond, I wont bid

6. This seller is a member here. I've PM'd with her about Chanel bags and she is always very nice and helpful. I know she is a busy lady who is not on the forums as often as a lot of us, so perhaps she doesn't check her eBay mail for questions on a daily basis. As an eBay seller myself, sometimes buyers ask questions that are right in the auction, and it irritates me that I have to respond because they were too lazy to read the description, etc.

And just like on eBay, the redundancy in the forums often irritates me no end; I could never be a mod and act civil to people who clearly have no skills (don't bother to use the search function, can't spell or use proper punctuation, can't articulate a thought in a clear manner, etc.).

I'm just playing devils advocate but can state pretty confidently that I don't think it's a scam.

7. oh than i guess you have nothing to worry about! bid on!

8. Aarrghh!!! So tempted.....................must resist must resist!!!!:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice