Black Cerf tote with mademoiselle lock

It looks like a good deal and I was thinking of bidding on it, but just to give anyone a heads up, this seller is NOT very responsive. I send 2 messages through eBay with some questions about the bag, with no reply. I noticed that this is a re-list for her, and I suspect that if she doesn't answer questions, it doesn't really encourage people to bid.

It does look authentic though, but I hate non-communicating sellers - very unprofessional.

missbabydolce said:
it is authentic, but do you think its a scam?

IDK - I mean, their feedback is good and the pics are good, but why won't she/he answer any questions? Just kinda suspicious... I had been planning on bidding, but am never comfortable when sellers don't reply. I'm interested in a Cerf, but won't bid unless I hear back from her before the auction ends.

This seller is a member here. I've PM'd with her about Chanel bags and she is always very nice and helpful. I know she is a busy lady who is not on the forums as often as a lot of us, so perhaps she doesn't check her ebay mail for questions on a daily basis. As an ebay seller myself, sometimes buyers ask questions that are right in the auction, and it irritates me that I have to respond because they were too lazy to read the description, etc.

And just like on ebay, the redundancy in the forums often irritates me no end; I could never be a mod and act civil to people who clearly have no skills (don't bother to use the search function, can't spell or use proper punctuation, can't articulate a thought in a clear manner, etc.).

I'm just playing devils advocate but can state pretty confidently that I don't think it's a scam.