Black caviar jumbo or red lamb m/l?

Dec 20, 2012
DH is gonna get me a gift for our 5th year anniversary. I originally wanted a black caviar jumbo with GHW. But after seeing ladies here posted their red flaps, I am kinda torn between black/red. I have a m/l black caviar with SHW and black 227 with SHW. My second baby is due this April. I am kinda afraid of lamb but cannot resist the beautiful red. Ladies, please give me your thoughts! Thank you!

Since u already have two blacks, I will go with a red. Given it's a gift, will make it even more special :biggrin: I bought both a black jumbo and a red caviar m/l last year and I find I use the red more coz it can go with so many colors, whereas if ur wearing black or dark colors, then a black bag doesn't pop as much. I say if ur loving red, then go with what u love best :smile:

Thank you for all the inputs! I wish it's red caviar. But I called my local boutique and they will only have red lamb coming in next month. I don't baby my bags. I am just worried carrying a lambskin with two kids around. I will pick red caviar without hesitation if it's available. I have a feeling that I will choose black caviar eventually. By the way, hubby said red is kinda flashy when I show him the pic. Decision is hard!

Just got a phone call from my SA. She just got a red caviar jumbo, but there is one person on the reserve list. If that customer doesn't want it, I'm thinking getting it. Cuz it will solve my dilemma. Hehe. Keep my finger crossed.