Black cardi/ light jacket recommendations??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a good quality black cardigan or light jacket. I'm tired of cheaply made cardigans fading and pilling. So quality is my utmost priority. I prefer the longer, boyfriend style cardigan, but will look into jackets. Trenches are okay, but I couldn't find a light enough, cotton material.

Max budget is 700$, but at the higher end I'd prefer a jacket. Live in So Cal, so lighter is better.

I've checked Burberry, but couldn't find the trench I have, which is my favorite. I got it at NR so I have no idea what style it is.
    Banana Republic, J Crew, Ann Taylor are brands I'd like to avoid as they do not make cardigans that last me long enough. :sad:

Help a tpf-er out? :smile:

2. Sweaters: Brooks Brothers for more tailored things; All Saints or Rick Owens for edgier.
    for Jackets: Zara or Theory.

3. Thank you! Forgot about brooks brothers. I'll definitely look into the other brands as well. :smile: