Black Calla Lily Charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Anyone else notice this charm hanging off of the Penelope Op Art Travel Satchel?

Attached Files:

2. Maybe it comes with it?:shrugs:

3. that is so cute

4. I hope it comes out as a charm. I think it might look nice on my black Bleeker Flap.

5. I saw that tonight when I was at the boutique. The SA said it came with the bag and could not be purchased separately.:tdown:

6. I can't believe they are including such cute charms with the bags when they would make so much money selling them separately. Very cute though. The pic doesn't do it justice!

7. That's the same impression I got about the scarves that came with the Madeline last year or two (the tattersall/dotted scarves). I wish these cute charms/scarves came separately too, it would be awesome!!:tdown:

8. #8 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2016
    Really, ^Edanna^? I thought these scarves came separately. This is the second time that this was mentioned so it must be true.

Now I am glad I purchased my Maddie bag.

[​IMG]

Maybe this is the way Coach tries to entice people to buy more of their bags--by making the charms on the bags so lovely that in order to covet the charms, you have to get the bag too.

9. It would look perfect with my sabrina!!

10. thats cute!! i might do some exchanging for that.

11. Yes!!! I totally saw that and want it! Same with the silver coach charm that came on the patent soho bags... I know they have that charm for the bracelet or whatever but it's like $98! No thanks!

12. ^^I like those charms too! Maybe someday they will be available.

13. It's cute!!! Too bad it's not available separately!

14. I'm so tired of seeing Coach attach adorable charms to such pricey bags.

Can't they see that they would make SO much money if they sold them separately?! :rolleyes:

15. I absolutely adore that bag! I haven't seen it IRL yet though. Does anyone on this forum have this bag and has posted pics?

I'm debating whether to go out and buy it or hold out to see if it comes to the outlets?