Black Box Kelly ever casual?

thank you all for sharing, especially the great photos, shopmom. looks great with white shirt and jeans and heels, but how about something REALLY casual, like a tshirt, shorts, flip flops...sometimes that's my look in the summertime. i didn't want the shiny box to look really out of place. i'm hoping the next time i visit hermes they will have several kellys to look at in person.

maybe i'll need both a kelly and birkin, ha ha!

Hmmmmm.....I'd nix the flip flops and the shorts. Jeans and T's, no problem but flip flops and shorts? That's when I break out the Barenia Trim....(although my legs haven't seen the light of day in about 15 years!)

WONG!!!!!! But are your flip flops those rubber thongy things? 'Cause there's a world of flip flops out there.......and when someone says "flip flops" I'm automatically thinking those rubber thongy ones you wear to the beach......

^^rubbah slippahs over here!
I would love to see them with your Kelly, Wong!

S'mom, that croc with the white shirt is just too fabulous for words.
:jammin: :jammin:

Oh my Gosh ABSOLUTELY! I wear mine casually all the time!!! I have a 28cm Chocolate Box Sellier Kelly and a vintage Croc and Vintage Black Box and they are ALL fantastic with jeans and sweaters or shirts! Go for it.....here's some pics to help you along....

and also one with all the stuff I carry in my 32cm Black Box Kelly.......
This is why the Kelly is my favorite bag of all time.