Black Bowler ???

1. Hi

Do the black non patent Bowler have a light color lining? ...Thanks! :smile:

2. Cilifene,

I have black patent Elise, the lining is cream canvas.

3. Thanks! ... I 'm sure its cream in bowler too then....don't you think? :smile:

4. Most likely. =) The lining is cream canvas in my patent bowler in chalk (off-white) also. I checked out Brown's website, the picture for "Marc Jacobs leather quilted bowler bag" in Black is Patent (looks like it) and the picture for Camel is Non-Patent (more matte). Hope you will like the one you will be getting.

5. Yeah!! I know, it looks like patent ....I mailed them yesterday and asked. It does not matter wich one I will get :noworry:... I am sure I will love it. I have just today been to the store to see the patent, and that is beautiful too ;)....I am very excited :smile:

6. Got mail from Browns, it is the regular :yes:....DHL will bring it out today. That is so fast! I orded the bag sunday evening!!:amazed:

7. I just got the small black bowler (non patent) for my birthday. And yes the inside is canvas. I love it! It's so classic!

8. Hi miss Kitana :smile: Congrats!! :biggrin: ....I got mine yesterday evening, and is so beautiful and classic....Have fun with yours! ;)

9. Cilifene & Miss Kitana: Congrats! =)

10. Thanks! :biggrin:

11. Thanks ladies! And CONGRATS Cilifene!!!! Post a pic! I want to see yours! I'll post mine too later tonight :P

12. here's mine... i just :heart: :heart: :heart: it!

marc jacobs quilted ursula-black.jpg
  13. Ohh...yours is the large? mine is "just" the small one ;)

bowler.JPG bowler2.JPG
  14. Hey Cilifine,
    I have the small one too! I found that pic online and I guess it was the big one... but yeah I have the one you have too! Don't you just love it? It's a great everyday bag too!

Congrats on yours!

15. oooh! I have this one on hold..at Saks.....LOVE THAT BAG!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice