Black bolide 31 ghw... should i get it?

missducky

Mar 13, 2012
Hi all,
I have been offered a black bolide 31 in ghw. I know ghw is hard to come along in bolide. Should I go for it?
Kinda feel black bolide is too plain. Wonder a bolide in gold n ghw would be a nicer choice,but i have a gold lindy n gold kelly. Please help! Thanks alot...

I think a black bolide 31 is not too plain because it's black you can basically tie any color twilly and it will look great. Switching twillies feels like a total new bag but without having to worry certain twilly color doesn't go with the black bolide, because any color works wonder with black. Then if it comes a day you don't wanna use twilly, the minimal color from the ghw kicks in. I think you should go for it. Please share pics if you do. Good luck! :flowers:

I think a black bolide 31 is not too plain because it's black you can basically tie any color twilly and it will look great. Switching twillies feels like a total new bag but without having to worry certain twilly color doesn't go with the black bolide, because any color works wonder with black. Then if it comes a day you don't wanna use twilly, the minimal color from the ghw kicks in. I think you should go for it. Please share pics if you do. Good luck! :flowers:

Thanks alot dear... appreciated ur comment..:smile:

Just because you have been offered any bag is not a good reason to buy it - however special it might be.
There is no doubt that this one is desirable and black is a very usable colour.
HOWEVER...
Is it a style you were hoping to add to your collection; how would it fit into your life; when would you use it?
These are the questions only you can answer to know if it would be the right purchased for you.